Friday, January 14, 2005

Time Off

I'm guessing regular readers of this site have noticed a serious decline in the number of articles and commentary I have posted and written since the election and in the past few months. I have been incredibly busy with applications to law school and offer my sincerest apologies. As I get more free time over the coming weeks, I would like to once again pick up our discussion were we left off. Sorry for the hiatus.

Preview of things I would like to write about in the coming weeks:

1. The indefinite detention of enemy combatants and the creation of a system of permanent prisons in foreign countries. AKA the American Gulag

2. The Elections in Iraq

3. Poverty Reduction programs in America

4. The role of the media in American politics

5. The future of the Democratic Party

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2005 at 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the talking head is back in action!!!

 
At January 17, 2005 at 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home