Monday, August 30, 2004

#$%^&@*!!!!!!!!!

"I got a young man named George W. Bush in the National Guard when I was Lt. Gov. of Texas and I’m not necessarily proud of that. But I did it. And I got a lot of other people into the National Guard because I thought that was what people should do, when you're in office you helped a lot of rich people. And I walked through the Vietnam Memorial the other day and I looked at the names of the people that died in Vietnam and I became more ashamed of myself than I have ever been because it was the worst thing that I did was that I helped a lot of wealthy supporters and a lot of people who had family names of importance get into the National Guard and I’m very sorry about that and I’m very ashamed and I apologize to you as voters of Texas."

In summary, an individual admitted over the weekend that he pulled strings to get our current president into the National Guard, at the behest of a Bush family friend. In other words, some poor kid whose daddy wasn’t an Oil Tycoon was shipped off to fester in Vietnam so President Bush could play volleyball and use his uniform to pick up girls. You'd think this might make news, you know considering the scrutiny placed on Senator's Kerry's Vietnam record. You'd be wrong. MUST BE THAT LIBERAL MEDIA!!!!!!!

This makes me sick to my stomach...


Here is the actual video clip of former Texas Lt. Governor Ben Barnes. Check this video clip out.

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2004 at 4:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Source?

 
At September 1, 2004 at 11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Filthy liberal, you have got to learn how to use the Internet.

That clip came out in May. You expect the media to treat it like hot news?

 
At September 1, 2004 at 11:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and that's in addition to being unsubstantiated, directly contradicted by previous statements, and made by a Kerry fundraiser and a Kerry fundraising event.

It's time to give up the fight, Mahoney. You have a lousy candidate that everyone hates, and the best you can do is try to make them hate Bush more than Kerry.

Repeat after me: Four more years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home